mardi 13 mai 2014

My first photo with one of my metal idols

As you already know, my eviloves are the women of my heart, The Most Beautiful and talented, for me. These women are different of the others.
Well, May 9, after a great concert with a French rock band, Toybloïd, I could take a picture with a member of the group: Mado, the bassist. During the concert, I really fell in love with her, her talent for singing and playing the bass. She is my first French evilove and I'm really happy. So I could take a picture with her, she has also sign an autograph on the album that I had bought at the shop, and I was able to talk with her a bit. Mado is really nice, and I hope to see her again as soon as possible and, if possible, speak with her again.
In any case, during the photo with her, my heart was pounding realy strong. It was really a great and good feeling.
Me with Mado




                                                                    Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire