vendredi 29 novembre 2013

My Rock and Metal Ladies

For me, they are the most beautiful
My Rock and Metal Ladies <3

Important: This list is not a ranking of the most beautiful to the ugliest. To me, all these women are beautiful and talented.


N°1: Lady Awa (Lordi)
Lady Awa from Lordi. She is and she will always remain number one in my heart. As soon as I saw her, I immediately loved her. A revelation to me. She is beautiful, talented, and she has a beautiful voice. When she decided to left the group in 2012, I really struggled to accept, but it is his choice and I respect that. Awa, you're the most beautiful and you will remain in my heart forever.



N°2: Hella (Lordi)
Yes, my second favorite is also a woman Lordi. Hella, the scarbie. It is true that at first I had trouble accepting that she replaces Awa as keyboardist. But little by little, I finally accepted her, and it even became my second "evilove". Hella is the worthy successor of Awa, she is also talented, beautiful ...
Hella, when I saw her for the first time in real, April 9th, 2013, I had trouble believing it, but it will be a memorable moment for me.



N°3: Slymenstra Hymen (Gwar)
Beware gentlemen, here is the woman warrior, Slymenstra Hymen from Gwar. One of the women with the hottest outfits that I've seen. But also, she has a beautiful voice, a great beauty, she is also a great dancer and she can spitting of flames.
She does not hesitate to attack the boys, she is not afraid of them.



N°4: Indica 
(from left to right: Sirkku Karvonen, Jenny Mandelin, Johanna Salomaa, Heini Säisä and Laura Häkkänen)
Well there, I'm fell to the paradise. A Finnish rock group, consisting solely of women, all beautiful and talented. I love them all.



N°5: Tarja Turunen (Nightwish)
Frankly, who could not love Tarja Turunen, former singer of the famous Finnish band Nightwish. An angelic face, a beautiful, mesmerizing and soft voice.
Now she follows her own career, solo, and I wish him a long and happy career.



N°7: Anna Stefanowicz (UnSun)
Now, here is Anna Stefanowicz, singer of the Polish group, UnSun, a group that I hope will continue to rise and make a great career in music. I have said before and I'll say to each, Anna has a beautiful voice, a great presence and she hypnotizes me completely. I hope to one day see her in real life.



N°8: Hayley Williams (Paramore)
Young. Beauty. Already great, but can go even further. Always full of future. These are the words to describe Hayley Williams, singer of Paramore. The young singer has only 24 years old, but the group is already at the top, and hopefully still for long, for our greatest pleasure.
Hayley, continues to make me dream.



N°9: Jen Ledger (Skillet)
Yes, there are not the guys who are gifted to the battery. Jen Ledger is the drummer of the rock band, Skillet. She knows typing on a battery like a pro, and more, she sings beautifully. The perfect drummer.



N°10: Ariel Bloomer (Icon For Hire)
Girls a bit of a tomboy, I always loved it. And Ariel Bloomer is a perfect example. Dressed as a pure rocker, a wonderful and beautiful voice, an equally admirable beauty and an incredible talent. Yes, Ariel Bloomer is all this, and she deserves it.



N°11: Anette Olzon (Nightwish)
Decidely, the Finnish women have literally hypnotized me. Anette Olzon, successor of Tarja in Nightwish. Although many do not accept the departure of Tarja, and the arrival of Anette, I think she deserved to be also in this group. Anette is a great singer with great talent and huge potential, I really think it, and I'm sure.



N°12: Lzzy Hale (Halestorm)
Another beauty of the music, Lzzy Hale, lead singer of American band, Halestorm. She has 29 years, and yet, one would think that she has only 21 years. Lzzy has a beautiful voice but also powerful. She may as well sing softly that take a deeper voice.



N°13: Amy Lee (Evanescence)
And behold, Amy Lee, the famous singer of the famous band, Evanescence. As a fan of rock and metal, I've put Amy Lee in my favorites, obviously. Amy has a unique voice and sings with an equally unique way. She takes us completely with her in his songs.

























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire