vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Upcoming albums....Upcoming albums everywhere!


1. Airbourne - Breakin' Outta Hell
In September 16, 2016, Airbourne, one of the bands I prefer in the world, and that I consider as the future of the Hard Rock, will release his fourth album in record shops. Only four albums, and the group already enjoys a high reputation and notoriety grandisante increasingly worldwide, it tell you how they are gifted. Their new single, named after the album, "Breakin 'Outta Hell", was released on YouTube on July 7, 2016. I listened it, well, I was not disappointed. Powerful, energetic, fast, 100% Airbourne way I like. I have a good feeling for this new album, which will make a lot of noise I feel.
I have all the albums of Airbourne, and of course I expect the big day to see this new album join the others in my collection.


Lordi - Monsterophonic (Theaterror vs Demonarchy)
Finally, Lordi, the best monster band on the planet, will release a new album, their eighth to be exact. After Scare Force One that I liked a lot, I expect a lot for this new album. It will be released on the same date as the album of Airbourne, which makes me even happier and impatient. As usual, Lordi has changed their outfits to start this new era, and unveiled their new outfits in the last few days. For now, Lordi has not released single or a clip on youtube, but I guess we can expect a new video in their own way, which would be really great, I love the clips of Lordi who each tell a horror story (or even inspired by films such as Blood Red Sandman is inspired by Evil Dead). Like for Airbourne, Lordi is among my favorite bands of all time. 
Metal is coming, and the monsters come with it. 


Skillet - Unleashed
Tenth. Unleashed, that will be release in August 5, 2016, is the tenth album of Skillet. And I think the group, known worldwide, with millions of views on their videos, does not have finished to surprise us. Their new video "Feel Invincible" was released on June 29 on YouTube and already reached over 5 millions of views, followed by several singles, such as "Back from the Dead", "Stars" and "I Want to Live". I have a preference for "Feel Invincible" and "Back from the Dead" for now. Some electro elements were added, but they do not detract from the beauty of the rock of the band. As always, the songs are powerful, filled with a palpable energy, we can feel the power of the guitars, drums, and the incredible voice of John (singer) and Jen (drummer). An album I also look forward so much in my collection. 



Mathias, the Killmaster 
Fire and Blood \m/  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire