jeudi 15 septembre 2016

DiscoveRock Edition N°19 - Unseelie

Hi metalheads and rockers around the world, and welcome to the daily edition of DiscoveRock, and again, I present a band from my country, France. A band that I discovered there are few, but whose the style and the songs have immediately attracted me: Unseelie.

Unseelie is a young band formed in Paris in 2010. If you like bands like Nightwish or Within Temptation, you will surely also love Unseelie. Their style of music is indeed, a good Symphonic Metal, songs both sweet, melodic, powerful and energetic, with a few subtle elements of electro sometimes added, in an atmosphere atmospheric very deep, which plunges us into another world when we close our eyes and let us take by the rythm and the lovely and beautiful voice of the singer, Anne-Emmanuelle. That's what I felt in listening. For now, Unseelie released an EP named "Unholy Light," released in 2011, and in 2014, released their first official album: "Urban Fantasy", with really great songs, as for exemple "Frontier" ou "Hunter's Game". I have not seen them in concert for now, but I hope to have that opportunity one day. This is when I listen to bands like them that I am proud that the French metal is as well represented.
To all the fans of Symphonic Metal throuh the world, go listen to Unseelie, I'd recommend it highly!

Members:
- Anne-Emmanuelle (vocals)
- Marc (guitars)
- Jonathan (guitars)
- Lucile (bass)
- Mickäel (drums)




See you next time, metal freaks \m/



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire