mardi 17 janvier 2017

Dreams: When the Fictional Worlds unite to save ours

Between you and me, who has never dreamed of seeing many of his favorite fictional worlds to meet and blend, to give completely unbelievable stories. That's almost what I dreamed last night.

In my dream, I was as a spectator, I was present but nobody saw me. From what I heard, the real world was in danger, dimensional gates were opening up everywhere, and unknown evil forces of great power arrived to invade the real world, but also the fictitious worlds that we have created. Their goal was to destroy the real world so that all fictitious universes disappear. The fictitious personages had then to unite to gather forces that could be of size against this enemy, and to protect the world that created their franchises. In any case, it had to be damn powerful and dangerous to push all fictional characters to unite to fight him.
In the place where I was, I do not know in which world I was, but it was a very large room, like a sort of refuge or a hidden sanctuary, in which thousands of fictitious personages had gathered from many different universes. There were heroes and villains, for in spite of their rivalries they had to unite to defend the worlds in which they exist. They seemed to be preparing to fight the enemy. Outside, the sky had become black and distorted by vortices more and more numerous, pouring out sorts of fluids of evil shadows that scattered in the air. The enemy seemed invisible, but had the power of a god. From what I heard in the discussions of the characters, is that the situation was critical, that several fictitious worlds invaded were in poor posture and that unfortunately, many characters already had lost their lives in fighting.
To be honest, as it is a dream, I mostly saw fictional characters from franchises that I know. Among the many characters I saw, I will start by quoting a few characters from Game of Thrones, who seemed to lead by Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys and her dragons. The Night's King was here too. There were also Star Wars characters, such as Leia and Han Solo, who were talking with rebel alliance soldiers for a battle plan. I also saw Chewbacca and Dark Vador with them, some stormtroopers too, but oddly, not Luke. Yoda was here too, with the memebrs of the Jedi Council. In the Medieval Fantasy franchises, I also saw several Lord of the Rings characters like Gimli, Aragorn, Legolas, with army of men, dwarves and elves ..... Sauron was here too, leading an army of orcs. I also saw the Dovahkiin, who was starting to go, sword in hand, and followed by some Nordic warriors, and by the Ashen One, the main character of Dark Souls III.
In the Sci-Fi and Steampunk franchises, I also saw characters from Mass Effect, who were also ready to go for the battle (Shepard, Garrus, Liara, Tali, Wrex .....). Although I do not know much about the Halo franchise, I saw the Master Chief, who was talking with several human soldiers and aliens, to establish a strategy together. A little further on, there was a group of Transformers, led by Opitmus Prime, who were beginning to turn into vehicles, heading for the fight. From Dead Space, there was Isaac Clarke in his armor, and Ellie Langford with him. There were also the Na'vis, led by Neytiri, who raised their weapons, howling like warriors, to give themselves courage before the battle. Ninja Turtles were here too, with their master, Splinter. Michaelangelo was eating a pizza, but I saw in his eyes that he was a little worried, not joking as usual. I only saw two characters from Bioshock, Booker Dewitt and Elizabeth Comstock, but not Songbird, too bad.
Among the heroes of comics, I have seen several also. From Marvel, I saw the Avengers, all assembled and marching in group, determined to go to battle. From DC, I saw the Justice League, which also accompanied the Avengers towards the fight.
I also saw many Disney characters, even a lot, so I could not quote them, but among them I saw: Maleficent, Mulan with Mushu, Shan Yu and his Huns, Elsa and Anna with soldiers of Arendelle, Jack Sparrow, the Prince from Sleeping Beauty, Belle and the Beast, Simba and Nala leading a group of lions, etc ... There were too many for me to quote them all, and I will surely forget to quote some. Even horror characters were present. I saw Xenomorphs and Predators, and despite their fierce war, they did not fight each other. Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger were also there. For my part, I could not speak but only look around, and I saw them all, preparing to go into battle, and worrying for them, for I was wondering if this unknown enemy was as powerful as that.
They were really very numerous that I can not say everything because I could not see everything before I woke up. I do not know why I had this dream, but it was an experience, and it almost made me think of an enormous fanfiction of my mind, in which all the existing fictional characters form a giant alliance to fight an overpowering enemy who wants to destroy the world that created them.


Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire