vendredi 17 mars 2017

Dreams I made: I was a Titan

That night, I had a rather short but very epic and violent dream.
It was daylight and I was walking in the street of my village where my house is, so far nothing very special, but for a moment the ground began to tremble, and giant footsteps were heard. To my amazement, titans, like in my favorite Japan Anime, Attack on Titan, came to attack the village and surely devour the inhabitants.
As in an instinct of survival, I bit my hand to the blood (triggering my power), and I turned into a titan of 15 meters high. Furious and feeling an extreme rage, I roared with all my might, clenching my fists and the other titans saw me and went to attack me.
The first tried to bite me, but I gave him a blow so hard that his head was torn from his neck. The blood spurted on the houses and the street. I then trampled his corpse violently, especially his weak point at the base of the neck, to finish him.
A second titan attacked me in the back, grabbing me in the back, but I reacted immediately and broke his arm in two, then a leg, kneeling him, and a knee stroke exploded his jaw. With my strength of titan, I lifted a large bit of bitumen that I tore off the ground, and I used it to crush his head and neck. I gave free rein to my anger, I had never felt so enraged at this point, but it did not seem to affect the remaining titans. A Titan wanted to try a showdown against me, but I managed to push him, block him on the ground, and I bombarded him with severe punches in the face, so much so that I reduced his face in lint. Every blow I made made the ground shake.
Sometimes I noticed the locals on the streets fleeing far, terrorized, by me and by the Titans, even though I did not intend to hurt people. I tore off an electric pole from the ground, and I pierced the orbit of a titan with, exploding his eye and squirting blood abundantly. Further on, another Titan was trying to catch people to devour them. I immediately reacted by throwing myself on him, and I bit him with all my strength to the neck, tearing his flesh and killing him instantly. I could even feel the taste of blood in my mouth. The titan I had half-blinded was still alive, he tried to bite me, but I blocked his lower jaw, and snatched it with a blow, and finally a good kick that l has thrown him back. I lifted his body with both hands, and threw it on to another Titan who came nearby. In the midst of the carnage I had done, the rage grew in me and I roared again, making my roar resound in the neighborhood.
And I woke up at that very moment. I do not know why I had this dream, but I admit that I liked to let anger get out like this.


Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire