lundi 23 juin 2014

9 days before the first Ritual of my life!

If you are a mega fan of Metal like me, I guess you've ever felt this feeling of adrenaline that goes more and more in your body when an event that you wait for several months approach. Well, I've felt that feeling many times and I still feel, because in 9 days, I will see two of my favorite bands, in a huge concert that I think will be just fantastic and unforgettable. Both groups are Ghost and Iron Maiden. I know them only since last year, but I got really fan of these groups, as I am a fan of bands like Lordi, Halestorm, KISS, Gwar or Daft Punk to name few examples. I'm fucking ready for the first ritual of my life, and I have one thing to say finally: ROCK AND ROLL FOREVER!
I'm ready for the Ritual!

Ghost


Iron Maiden






                                                                   Mathias, the Lordi Rider



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire