lundi 16 juin 2014

Tired of aggressive and unnecessary comments

I know ignore the comments for me, but many times when I've posted something about KISS (eg, a picture of Eric Singer for his birthday), there has been aggressive and unnecessary comments. When it runs like that, I feel guilty and I feel guilty because I know that it is I who put it on the page, and it gives me the impression to put the mess. Now I dare not really post stuff on the page of KISS.  I will not leave the page and the group, but I just want to post pictures of Tommy Thayer or Eric Singer, without people come to put the aggressive comments.

             
                                                                                                          Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire