lundi 22 décembre 2014

What can I wish for 2015?

One year ends and another begins. 2014 was a good year. There is had very good times and also bad times, but somehow a perfect year, it does not exist. So what can I expect for 2015?
Well simply continue to live as I am, because I have the chance to lead a happy life with a loving and welded family, to have very cool friends that I love with all my heart and I consider my brothers and sisters, and to continue to be as I am, and do not change.
I hope to go to many other concerts and live unforgettable experiences, spend great time with my family, my French friends, and also my foreign friends.
I wish a very Merry Christmas and very good Happy new year to my family and my friends, and thank you again to all of you for giving me the joy of life that makes my heart beat and soul. I love you all.

Happy 2015 to all!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire