dimanche 11 janvier 2015

The terrorist attack in France, to the Charlie Hebdo: I defend my freedom of expression!

January 7, Paris was put on high alert: Terrorists stormed the offices of a newspaper, Charlie Hebdo, and killed several people, including designers. They killed them because they had drawings on Islam, but with humorous purpose, nothing more and nothing deliberately offensive. These terrorists wanted to destroy our freedom of expression, and plunged all France into terror for several days, but eventually the intervention forces managed to shoot them down during a shootout.
I live near Paris, and when I heard about this terrorist attack, I was really shocked, like all France. My sister, who was going to Paris the next day to join friends, crying and was terrified at the thought of having to go to Paris, but she preferred to stay at home, and I understand her.
In the days that followed, millions of people paid tribute to the victims of this cowardly act and despicable, perpetrated by bastards heartless and soulless. They wanted to get us on our knees, but ultimately, they pushed us to all stand up against them! Myself, I made several tributes to the victims, with messages to their families, and drawings I posted everywhere. Why? Because I feel really concerned about this.
I have my freedom of expression, and I want to defend it. No one will deprive me, and I will continue again and again! People do not let themselves be intimidated and continue to express themselves freely deal with these terrorists who want to impose their crappy and cruel laws. They did not win, and as long we are all united, they will never win!
And I also wanted to thank all countries for their support to France. The French thank all of you from the heart, everyone!
NO to the fear! NO to bullying! No to terrorism!
Let us all be united! Freedom of expression will never die!



                                                                                                         Mathias Poupinais, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire