mardi 10 février 2015

Masks: one of my hobbies

One of my hobbies is to wear masks (mostly monsters), and collect them. I've always had a fascination for the masks, and that's may be why I have a particular fascination for the masked bands (like Lordi, KISS or Gwar, for example).

Me, with one of my oldest masks


Why I love wearing masks? To hide my face? I do it just because I like that, and also because when I wear a mask, for some reason, I feel different, like I was no longer human, and I become someone else ....
Of course, I like to complete my disguise, with several other accessories.

Yeah, it's me!

Why I wanted to write about my passion for masks? To express myself, because as I have explained in previous articles, I have rejected all my schooling for my different tastes, but also my passion for monster masks. The other students have often made fun of me and my masks, and I have suffered a lot. Some said that I was a psychopath and that I would end my days in an asylum.
But now I am no longer afraid to express myself and show my passion. I wear masks if I want, it is not prohibited, and those who say it's useless, stupid, or that I am a psychopath who deserves to finish in the asylum, well I tell you this : go fuck yourself, get out of my site, and feel yourself save that I do not come kick your ass to get you out of my site by my own ways.
And for those like me who support me, who have special hobbies, well I also support you, and do not be ashamed of your passions, because it is they that allow you to have dreams.


Do not let people judge you. Be yourself!

   

                                                                                                  Mathias, the Lordi Rider




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire