mercredi 6 avril 2016

Auto-tune = Shit

I am writing this article to express my thoughts on something I don't understand and also to bear. Some may be désacord and others may like that kind of singing, but not me, and I don't give a fucking care about the judgments, this is my opinion and I express it.

The auto-tune, for those who don't know, are the voices that are processed by a machine, to distort the voice in some way. To be honest, for me the only ones that use it are singers who can not sing. I can not even describe the auto-tune as a singing style. And I do not understand how so many people, especially young people, can listen and love it. I listen to a lot of blues and rock music from the 60s and 70s, and many young people have been surprised to my musical tastes, like if I was an alien. For me, it is rather them who are strange with what they listen to. And yet I am part of this generation, but I don't follow the line. I follow my own way, I found my own way. As I like to say: "All I know is who I am and what I want to be."

For the anecdote, the other day, I went to eat a kebab, and the only music that was heard inside was rap with auto-tune singers. I wonder how I get to eat and to endure this shit in the same time. I thought my ears would bleed after a while so it was unbearable. But thankfully after I went to a bar, or there was true music: Rock music motherfucker! \m/
That's, for me, the auto-tune is not a sing, it's just a machine that distorts the voice just because a singer has not a good voice and he distorts it to make it better, but it's quite the opposite.

That's my opinion


Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire