vendredi 30 mars 2018

My 1st Evanescence Experience

March 28, 2018. A date and a day that will remain forever etched in my memory. Because it's the day I finally could see a group in concert that I wanted to see for so many years ..... Evanescence, the only and one, a legendary band.
I remember the first time I heard Evanescence in my life. I was ten or eleven, I was in car with my family, and my mother turned on the radio. There was the song "Going Under" playing at this moment and I remember I liked it.
The concert was a bit special because Evanescence was accompanied on stage by a symphony orchestra. The grandeur and luxury of the concert hall, I almost believed myself in an opera.


There was no opening act band, but for the opening, the orchestra first played alone and played some classics. I even recognized mozart and beethoven. I do not listen much classical music but I can recognize the great classics when I hear them. It was interesting and especially a little funny when you know that the audience was composed of fans of rock and metal. But after all, rock and classical music has always been well mixed.
And finally, they arrived. Evanescence. When Amy Lee finally appeared and I finally saw her for real, my heart made a huge leap in my chest. She is even more beautiful in reality, and her voice ..... Her voice ..... For me one of the most beautiful voices in the world .... The voice of an angel sent to earth to sing for the rockers and metalheads. Those who say she has grown too old and her voice is no longer top ..... Bullshits! She is only 36 years old, and her voice has remained magnificent. I rarely had so many thrills at a concert. I have not seen the time pass and it is very quickly pass unfortunately :( Evanescence I miss you already!
I left the room, smiling, with a t-shirt and a poster in my arms, and of course the few photos and videos I made in memory of that day.


Evanescence setlist:

Overture
Never Go Back
Lacrymosa
End of the Dream
My Heart Is Broken
Lithium
Bring Me to Life
Unraveling
Imaginary
Secret Door
Hi-Lo
Lost in Paradise
Your Star
My Immortal
The In-Between
Imperfection
Speak to Me
Good Enough
Swimming Home



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire