samedi 7 avril 2018

2018 = a meeting year of Ice and Fire

I did not expect to live this one day but 2018 will be a year marked forever in my memories. I already met Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister) at an event in Paris, and that was it. But this time there is not one, but several actors / actresses of the series that I will meet, and not least.

At first, in July, my sister and I decided to make a little trip to London, to make our first Comic Con abroad. An experience to live, and seeing the guests who will be there, I can not wait. In London, I will meet the actress Ellie Kendrick, playing the adventurous young woman Meera Reed. The actor / stuntman Vladimir Furdik, aka my favorite villain, the terrifying Night's King. And finally, the one and only Rory McCann, Sandor "The Hound" Clegane, one of the strongest and badass warriors of the entire GOT universe.



And in August, in Paris this time, for a unique event, a special Game of Thrones convention, where several actors will be present. Here are the ones I will meet:
- First, the two children of the Greyjoy family: Alfie Allen, aka Theon, now eunuch but wanting to regain his honor, and Yara the warrior woman and queen of the iron islands.
- Isaac Hempstead-Wright, aka Bran Stark, once young Lord of Winterfell and now almost the equivalent of a god, the three-eyed raven. 
- Iwan Rheon, aka Ramsay Bolton, first bastard of his family, became lord and also the greatest psychopath of all Westeros.
- Nathalie Emmanuel, aka Missandei, a young woman formerly a slave, and now a free maid to Queen Daenerys Targaryen.



This year will be a meeting of Ice and Fire!




Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire