samedi 30 novembre 2013

Dark Floors 2

Tonight I just watched the film Dark Floors. And at the end of the film, a question arises in my mind: if a second film was made​​, how would it be?

Already we could make reappearing the character of Sarah (Skye Bennett), who has grows. We could also see again his father, Ben (Noah Huntley), who continues to care to her and love her, as a father loves his daughter.

The scenario would be like this: Sarah believes have escaped the creatures that chase her, but unfortunately, the nightmare begins.

To the place the film, I still think a hospital would not be the right choice. Should be somewhere else, but I don't seem to find one that would suit.

For the monsters (Lordi), is that the same monsters will appear as in the first film (As Kita and Awa), or is that new group members (Mana and Hella) take their places? the choice is yours.

For abilities, I think we should leave the same powers to Mr. Lordi, Amen and Ox, as in the first film, but with their new outfits.
For Mana, I think of dark powers, like being able to turn off the lights, make appear of shadows to be able to catch the living beings, or even turn into cloud of bugs to go faster.
Hella, as a living doll, I thought of the physical powers. As to give life to objects, especially other dolls. If you have other powers for her, give me your suggestions.

But in my opinion, I doubt that there was a second film about Dark Floors, which is unfortunate.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire