lundi 25 novembre 2013

The bands I want to see or see again

Lordi (See again)
I've seen Lordi in concert, April 9th, 2013, and I will soon see them again, December 11th, 2013. As a big fan and a member of Lordi Army, I must say that seeing Lordi twice in the same year is a great experience. I could also see them to the Hellfest, but I could not go, unfortunately. But I never get tired of listening them and seeing them.
In addition, I will see again all the group members, but especially Hella.



KISS (See)
As a fan of rock and metal, KISS is one of the groups that I must see at least once in my life, and I hope it will be soon. But hey, given their popularity and demand for the concerts, I think we can expect a concert in France, soon.
I do not know what somebody feel in a KISS concert, but I think it must be quite a rush of adrenaline, and I look forward to feel this experience.



Slipknot (See)
I can not remember the last time that Slipknot quite a concert in France. I saw videos of concerts on the internet, and I can tell you that it really heavy metal. The fans are overexcited and the group too. The members do not hesitate to leave their posts to go jump in the public.
Yeah, a concert of Slipknot, this is not just a concert, but it's also a good way to unwind and for make the madman.



Gwar (See)
Of degenerate monsters, a aggresive and metal music, and commissioning crazy scene.
Yeah, a Gwar concert is an experience that I want to live. Fighting of monsters on the stage, dismembered bodies, blood everywhere and even the band does not hesitate to spray the audience with fake blood. Who want a rare steak cooked? No problem, Gwar will serve you, but raw, and well watered with blood.



Stupeflip (See)
The craziest French band and whose popularity is constantly increasing. Stupeflip expands its domination across France, and more and more fans join the ranks of the Stup Religion. Myself, I am a Stup religious. But I've never seen them in concert, but I hope one day.....
Of words completely weird, A varied and strange music, a dark setting and bizarre staging. Stupeflip is my favorite French band, and I absolutely want to see them.



Nightwish (See)
Ah Nightwish, one of the most melodic bands I know. Unfortunately, I've never seen him in concert, and it's a pity. Anyway, I want to hear their music very closely, and also hear the beautiful voice of singer, Floor Jansen.



AC/DC (See)
As KISS, AC/DC is one of the groups must see as a fan of rock and metal.
AC/DC was one of the first bands I've listen and that has begin to make me love rock and metal.
I would like to see all members of the group, but especially Angus Young, one of my favorite guitarists.



Daft Punk (See)
Daft Punk, or one of the most popular bands in France. Dynamic and catchy techno music that makes you want to dance, millions of albums sold worldwide and a popularity that has not dried up.
I hope one day I could see these two robots in one of their concerts.



Halestorm (See)
I know this band since not long time, but I can tell you that I really like. The woman singer, Lzzy Hale, is really beautiful and her voice enchants me totally.



UnSun (See)
Group that I discovered this year and for me, is really dedicated to a great future.
Of beautiful and melodic songs, many stories in the clips and also really talented members, especially (for me), the singer, Anna Stefanowicz.


And of course, many others bands that i want to see....

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire