dimanche 24 novembre 2013

Stories and Imagination

Since forever, I have a vivid imagination. I never understood why it was so vast.
Already when I was a child, I imagined of stories with my toys and I drew stories on paper.
Now, I let my imagination run free and I write stories.
I specialize mainly in the field of fantasy and horror, because these are of areas that I love.
In my stories, the monsters have still have important roles, that they are nice or nasty. I want to show everyone that monster stories are always fascinating and that they never die.
Even today, I continue to draw monsters on paper, and one day I hope to show my work to people and see what they think.
Sometimes when I draw monsters so bizarre that I wonder if in seeing them, my family or my friends think I'm crazy.
In any case, I draw, I write and I let my imagination grow, and I hope it will never disappear.
Sometimes when I'm bored and I'm alone, I imagine in my head, of monsters in the street, in front of me, or even in my house, and it works. I know it may seem disturbing to some, but I'm like that.
Do not worry, I know to stay clear, I do not live in my imagination constantly. I know differentiate real life of the fantasy.
But this is not because later, I have a job, I will necessarily stop to fun and imagine.

Mathias

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire