dimanche 7 septembre 2014

All my concerts so far.

Alright, I have not published for a while, but a good friend of mine gave me an idea, and for this article, I will write about all my concerts (to the first to the last for the moment).



1. Lordi (first concert) - April 9th, 2013
For my first concert, I saw a group that has completely changed my life: Lordi. I discovered the group in 2009, but I had to wait until 2013 to see them for the first time in my life. I remember at that time I was in training, and at the end of the day, I'm not even gone through my house and I was going to the concert hall. When I was waiting outside the room, I was really nervous and excited, and I could not believe that I was finally going to see them in live. I loved the group of the opening act, Reverse Grip, a Canadian group, which began set the mood in the room. Then Lordi arrived, and I became crazy and I screamed and almost tear my voice. I am not bored myself for one second, and I was very sad when it was over, but out of the room I said to myself: Damn, that was fucking awesome!!! "



2. Lordi (second concert) - December 11th, 2013
At first, this concert was not planned. In fact, I was not aware of this date. But on my birthday in October, my mother came to my room and gave me my gift: a ticket to see Lordi in concert, because she knew that I'm a big fan. It was the unexpected gift, I was really surprised and happy as hell. Seeing Lordi twice in the same year was unexpected. In the room, I was wearing my mask of Jason Voorhees, one of the cult horror monsters and also a favorite of Mr. Lordi. Several people told me that I had a great look, and I was happy. What about the concert? Well, like the first, I was completely crazy, sweaty with a warmth to death, but a fucking good concert!!!



3. Halestorm - April 30th, 2014
Halestorm is a band I discovered in 2013, and whose I became extremely fan. The singer, Lzzy Hale, has become one of my idols, I really love her, forever. When I heard that the band was coming to Paris for a concert, I did not hesitate for a second and I bought the tickets as soon as I could. The night of the concert, the hall was full and an amazing atmosphere. Both groups of the opening act, The Smoking Hearts and Dayshell were very good, but Halestorm was the best of course. Lzzy Hale had a look of biker with a leather jacket, pants and black boots. During the concert, she did a solo of keyboard right in front of me. I was mesmerized and I could not untie my eyes off her. I managed to show him a message that I had written for her, and she smiled at me. I sent her a kiss with my ​​hand, she has not caught it, but in return she gave me a wink. At that moment, my heart has explode and I was even crazier. And I also managed to catch one of the picks of the band, that the bassist thrown to the crowd. 
If one day I can review Halestorm in concert, I would bring the same message to Lzzy.




4, 5 and 6. Toybloïd - May 9th, May 15th and May 24th, 2014
Toybloïd is a French band formed since only some years, but with already with great potential. I've seen them three times in May, because Toybloïd is still a fairly small group, so the tickets do not cost too much. One member of the group has become one of my idols: Mado, the bassist. At the first concert, I was able to take a photo with her, and I bought the album of the band (dedicated by all members). At the second concert, the atmosphere was as powerful as in the first, and also for the third concert. Moreover, the third concert was free, so I took the opportunity.
Yeah, Toybloïd is maybe a little band for now, but in the future, I'm sure they will become important. 



7. Ghost - July 3th, 2014
Another group that I absolutely wanted to see: Ghost. Before, I had seen pictures of Ghost Rituals by some of my friends, and I was hoping to see them one day. Well, it was done in July, when the demonic group gave a concert at the Citadel in the city of Arras. The concert took place during the day and not at night, I do not know why, and besides it does not matter. There were over 2,500 people waiting to Ghost. From the first notes of the intro, I got chills throughout the body and when Ghost came on stage, I started cheering and shouting as loud as possible. On the last song, "Monstrance Clock", the entire crowd, myself included, we sang with Papa Emeritus II, and it was a memorable ending. Papa Emeritus spoke us in French at few times during the concert, and it was fun, besides he has a very good accent. 
In short, Ghost was absolutely great, and as soon as I can go see them again, let's go!




8. Arctic Monkeys, The Black Keys, Vanessa Paradis, Détroit - from July 17 to 19, 2014
In July, shortly after the concert of Ghost, I went for three days to a festival in Brittany, where I could see several really talented artists like the French singer Vanessa Paradis, the band The Black Keys that I wanted to see, a French rock group named Detroit, with the french singer Bertrand Cantat, as well as Arctic Monkeys, whose fame is no longer in doubt. This festival was very exhausting, but full of good surprises.



9. Motörhead, Tarja and Airbourne - August 10th, 2014
To end the holidays, I went to a huge concert called "Hard Rock Session" held in the city of Colmar. I could see three artists that I admire a lot and whose I am really fan: Motörhead, Tarja and Airbourne. 
Tarja came in first. She is really beautiful, and her voice too. As she singing, the whole crowd, including myself, also sang with her. We cheered and screamed so stronger for her, at the end of his concert, Tarja shed a tear of joy and we all blew kisses with his hands. The concert started very well. 
Then came the Australian band, Airbourne, whose reputation is growing very fast. These guys are completely freaks! They are inspired by AC / DC, but they give a dynamic hyper concert and hot as hell. The singer Joel O'Keeffe, has explode beer cans on his head and sprayed the audience with. I took a shower of beer by Airbourne. It was too cool !! Congratulations guys!
And to finish the concert, a legendary group, known around the world, and one of the bands I wanted to see the most: Motörhead, with the legendary singer, Lemmy Kilmister. Earlier this year, Lemmy was very sick and I was afraid that the group cancels his dates in France, but ultimately, Lemmy is healed and I'm reassured. 
With Airbourne and Tarja and the atmosphere was already electric, but with Motörhead, it exploded! Despite his age, Lemmy managed to kick our ass with his powerful voice, and I was impressed throughout all the concert. 
So, to finish the holidays, I made the Hard Rock Session. At the end, I was dead tired, wet, but more happy as ever!


Well, it was all my concerts for now. But remember, the important thing is not the number but to enjoy every moment of those moments that will remain unforgettable in your mind and your heart.



                                                                    Mathias, the Killmsaster








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire