dimanche 14 septembre 2014

The rock music changed my life

I was born in the 90s (1993 to be precise), but I became a fan of rock only from 2008. Sometimes when I look back, I told myself that I wanted to become a fan before, and how I have lived all these years without it? But I did not choose, it's fate as they say. Before becoming a metalhead, I was already listening to music, but especially the songs we usually hear on the radio, but I don't really liked, and then one day in 2008, I found the first three groups that made ​​me love the rock music: Motörhead, Nirvana and AC / DC. It was a revelation and I knew at that moment that she would be my type of music for the rest of my life. And Lemmy Kilmister became my first idol. Is that the rock music to change something in my life? Oh yes, of course.

So in 2008, I only had three favorite bands: Motörhead, Nirvana and AC / DC, but in 2009 I discovered another group that has changed my life: Lordi. It's even in this group that I found my first female idol, Awa. From that moment, Lordi became my Interest and my favorite band. Then around 2012, 2013 and this year, I discovered countless bands, to name some: Halestorm, KISS, Gwar, Ghost, Cadaveria, Crucified Barbara, etc......

I was born in the 90s, but I'm also a huge fan of rock music of the 60s, 70s and 80s If I could travel in time, I would go in those times to see the debut of certain groups, and see how it was back then. I also like the bands of the 90s or 2000 I'm very curious who still loves to discover new bands and new music. I'm not picky, when I love music, well, I love. I do not focus myself on a particular genre, I'm open to all styles of rock and metal.

Yeah, the rock changed my life, and for that, I am eternally grateful to all the groups whose I'm a fan, and all my other friends metalhead. 
I'm a metalhead, forever, and proud of it.


              
                                                                                                                         Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire