mardi 23 septembre 2014

Stop to aggression and cyberbullying! ENOUGH!

Today I talk about aggression and cyberbullying. I explain why.

In France, a girl named Laura (I will not say her family name, by respect), has been attacked in the street, and the worst part is that these attackers have published the video on youtube, or we can see her get hit and insulted (thankfully the video has been removed since), but this kind of behavior has made me really angry. I do not know the names of the attackers, but they are cowards and bastards. Fortunately, they were caught by the police and they are in custody now, and apparently, they can risk jail.
I sent a message of support, as thousands of people have done, to the young Laura.
This story touched me personally, because I myself have been the victim of an attack of this kind qand I was in college, and this story reminded me of bad memories, so I had to react. No one should suffer that.

Big support for you Laura. We are with you.


                                                                                                Mathias, The Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire