mercredi 18 mars 2015

Halestorm and Lordi in live: two unforgettable nights

The nights of 16 and 17 March, I made my first two concerts of the year 2015, with two groups of which I am extremely fan.


On March 16, I went to a famous concert hall in France: the Bataclan, one of the oldest theaters of Paris. I saw the American band Halestorm, for the second time in my life. I was really happy to see the band again, especially Lzzy Hale, she is truly amazing and so beautiful. There were two opening act bands: Wilson and Nothing More. They were very good too, great discovering. Halestorm played some of their hits like "I Miss the Misery," "Love bites (so do I), or "Freak like me", but they also played songs from their new album, like "Apocalyptic" or "Amen". I do not know how many times I screamed "Lzzy I love you" during the concert, but in the end, I was irritated throat. After the concert, I bought a t-shirt in the shop and I went for a drink in a bar. Anyway, thank you from all my heart to Halestorm (and Lzzy <3) for this wonderful concert which begins very well my year.

Halestorm on stage! 


Lzzy Hale <3 


New t-shirt! 



And March 17, I returned again to Paris, but this time in the room named Trabendo or I was already going to see Halestorm, last year. Tonight I saw the Finnish band Lordi, for the third time in my life. For the concert, I was on the front row. After more than a year, I was super happy to see again the band in live. They are always so impressive. Hella is still terrifying and so beautiful, and I loved her keyboard solo. The solo of Mana, Amen and Ox were also very impressive. And Mr. Lordi is truly the king of the monsters, nothing to contradict. There were two opening act bands: Hollywood Groupies, and the excellent group Dirty Passion. Of course, Lordi played his greatest hits as "Hard Rock Hallelujah", "Would you love a Monsterman" "It Snows in Hell", "Who's your Daddy" or "Blood Red Sandman". During the song "Hell sent in the clowns" a clown threw buckets of blood on the front row, and I received blood on the arm and neck. I then received snow on the head during "It Snows in Hell" and Mr. Lordi shot on me with his smoke canon. It was great! I met some very nice people, chat with them, and I have met two French friends fans of Lorde, Marianne and Elodie, and I was with them during the concert. After the concert, I bought a new t-shirt, and I had a photo with Dirty Passion. They are really nice and I became a fan of their music. After that, I went to mcdonalds. In short, a perfect evening!
Both evenings have marked my life forever now!

Lordi on stage! 


Mr. Lordi!


Hella <3


New t-shirt for my collection! 


Me with the band Dirty Passion! \m/




                                                                  
                                                                                  Mathias, the Lordi Rider 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire