samedi 7 mars 2015

New concerts planned for this year

Two new concerts recently came to add to my list for this year. I already had incredible concerts planned with Halestorm, Lordi, KISS, ZZ Top ..... And I feel that these two new also going to be amazing!




Shaka Ponk - Lindsey Stirling
(July 3 - Arras, France)
On July 3, during the summer holidays, I will go in the town of Arras with my mother and my sister to see an outdoor concert, with the French group Shaka Ponk, whose reputation is second to none and is on the list of all the summer festivals planned this year. I wanted to see them since a long time, and it will be done in July. And with them for this concert, a quality artist, the young and talented violinist Lindsey Stirling, which already has millions of views on youtube, a worldwide popularity, and a great talent for dancing. I had listened to what she was doing and I liked, and I will have the opportunity to see her and hear her in live. Last year in the same city, I saw Ghost in live, and this year, just a year after, I return. I hope that day, the sun will be with us.

Shaka Ponk


Lindsey Stirling



Nightwish - Arch Enemy - Amorphis
(November 25 - Bercy Arena, Paris)
I found out last night on facebook, and the next morning, I ordered a ticket. November 25, I will go to Bercy Arena, a very famous room in France, to see one of the most famous Finnish group in the world of metal, Nightwish, and their first two opening acts, Arch Enemy and Amorphis. I'm really happy to finally see Nightwish in live, they were the group that introduced me to the symphonic metal, they are incredible. When I ordered the ticket this morning, I was also glad that the day I ordered my ticket for KISS. It will be a giant concert in one of the largest rooms in the city.

Nightwish


Arch Enemy

Amorphis 




                                                                                        Mathias, the Lordi Rider





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire