vendredi 17 juillet 2015

I'm haunted by the curse of The Grudge!

The last two nights, I watched two of my favorite horror movies, and who are part of my favorites: The Grudge 1 and 2. These films are among the few that have prevented me from sleeping at night first that I watched them. And since then, I can not stop thinking about the ghost of the films, Kayako Saeki. She is really terrifying, but at the same time, I'm fascinated by her, I feel almost attracted to her. She is become one of my favorite female monsters now. Anyway, after watching the films, I can not stop thinking about her, and I had a nightmare that night and she was there.


It was night, I slept quietly, and I was awakened by a noise that I immediately recognized: the muffled cry and whine of Kayako Saeki, the grudge. I immediately opened my eyes and turned on my bedside lamp. The door of my closet opened and a dark mass started coming out and slowly fill the room. Kayako is crawling out of the closet and she turned to me, her eyes filled with rage and madness. I jumped out of my bed and I ran out of my room, and I went down the stairs at full speed. I wanted to warn my parents and my sister, but they had all gone to their rooms, I was alone in the house. The darkness continued to pursue me, and I could hear the groans of the ghost just behind me.
Kayako managed to grab my leg and wanted to shoot me in the darkness. She hurt me but I managed to escape. I wanted to run away from home, but the door was stuck, even with the key, I could not open. So I decided to lock myself in the bathroom. A few seconds of silence in the dark, and suddenly Kayako appeared in the mirror of the bathroom.
She pushed her terrifying and disembodied cry before crawling out of the mirror, cracking her arms and neck like a disjointed puppet. I tried to open the door to escape, but nothing to do, blocked too. Then I was paralyzed, I could only move my eyes. I felt the hands of Kayako touching slowly my body. I could hear her voice and breath right close of my ear. She hugged me gently, she touched my chest with her fingers, like a caress. But then her hair began to hug me everywhere, like a spider web and the last thing I saw before I wake was the face of Kayako that appeared right in front of me, and she looked at him with her dark eyes bloodshot.

I woke up soon after, and I had a little trouble getting back to sleep after. But it was really cool and terrifying. :D






                                                                                                         Keep Rockin \m/
                                                                                                                   Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire