dimanche 12 juillet 2015

June 2015: a Rockin Month

The month of June is over, and this is one of the months that I have been looking forward to the most this year, you will understand why. This June, I had three exceptional concerts with extraordinary bands I wanted to see for a long time. June was my 200% Rockin month.


1. June 5: Shaka Ponk (Parc des Noues, Montereau)
To begin the month of June, I went to Montereau, a town located not far from Paris and my village to go to a small festival, and see one of the most emblematic French group from these recent years: Shaka Ponk, THE band that revolutionized rock in France. I knew them long before that day and one of my dreams was to see them live, and it was done. The concert was outdoors, in hot weather, no rain and storm, and a little bit of wind to bring us freshness. What to say than that the concert was insane from start to finish, with an endless energy, a cheering crowd (including myself) and Shaka Ponk in top form. Great job Shaka! Monkey Power!



2. June 16: KISS (w/ The Dead Daisies) (Zenith, Paris)
Finally! Finally I was able to see them in live. I was waiting for this for over two years and it became reality. The hottest band in the world has returned to Paris for a single date in France and I was there. When I was waiting in the concert room, I can tell you that I was really excited. Before the concert, I discussed with really nice people, and I was next to a girl of my age, very cute, with black hair and wearing the make-up of Gene Simmons. I complimented her on her makeup, she thanked me and we talked a little. And when the curtain fell and KISS started, I exploded, like the rest of the crowd. Bursts of flames, lighting and lasers, mobile platforms ..... KISS really put the means for this incredible show. One of the highlights is when Gene Simmons was on its mobile platform above the crowd and passed right above me. He was only at four or five meters from me. And they ended the concert with Rock and Roll all Night and a shower of confetti. Anyway, I can say that my first Kissxperience was one of the hottest nights of my life.



3. June 26: ZZ Top (w/ Ben Miller Band) (Zenith, Paris)
Ten days only after KISS, I was back at the Zenith of Paris, and this time, to see another legendary group, a southern rock icon: ZZ Top. I went with my father because he too likes ZZ Top and he had never seen them in live, so he came with me. We plunged into the world of the Southern rock and go back in time in the 70's with this concert. Even if the group exists since 1969, ZZ Top are still fit and send good sound rock as we like, and that's really great. Like me, my father was very happy at the end.


Thanks to these three concerts I experienced a tremendous start to the summer and moments that I will never forget.



                                                                                                Keep Rockin' \m/
                                                                                             Mathias, The Lordi Rider



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire