jeudi 13 août 2015

Sexism about fictional female characters

Today I want to talk about this subject: the sexism about the female fictional characters. I am one of the men who have great respect for women and that consider them as the equal of the man, which is totally true.
In the games, movies, or others, women are often depicted as weak, unable to defend himself, and I hate that. I have several fictional loves, but all of them have one thing in common: they are strong women, with a strong spirit, and able to kick ass and kill to defend themselves. If you want to see my fictional loves, there is a special page dedicated to them on my blog (look above to find the link)
And another thing I hate: the guys who see female characters only as sex symbols. No, guys, this is not just a body with breasts. In general, you can easily guess the mentality of these guys, some by seeing the drawings they make and they publish, and which represent the female characters, but with huge breasts or completely nude. I find this completely stupid and uninteresting, and also disrespectful. I make drawings of my fictional loves, but I represents them as they should be: natural (and if you don't believe me, go on my Deviantart page: http://dark-rider28.deviantart.com/)
And then stop to find any pretext to transform women's breasts into weapons (eg, machine gun canons in the breasts of a female robot?) Completely ridiculous, and especially another example of ingrained sexism.
I can see the outer and inner beauty of a woman, but unfortunately many men are not able, and only see women as sex objects. And it's the same with fictional characters. When I fall in love with a fictional character, I like her physical and her face of course, but also her personality and her way of thinking. I love them with my heart and my mind, and not with my dick, as most do unfortunately (Oh and a message for the sexists or pervers who could read this article: your brains are in your head, not under your belt, okay?)



                                                                                                             
                                                                                                Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire