mardi 11 août 2015

Top 3: my Favorite Star Wars Villains

The Star Wars universe is filled with villains cults and incredible, but I like some of them more than others. I like many villains of the SW universe, but here are my top three favorites.



1. General Grievous
In first place, the most dangerous and powerful General of the droid army: Grievous. He has a tragic past and was manipulated by the Sith. Formerly organic, it has become a very powerful machine and dedicated to one thing: exterminate the Jedi, whom he considers them as responsible for his fate. I also admire Grievous for his personality and also for his unique fighting technique with lightsabers, such as when it's rapidly turn his lightsabers as if it were circular saws, or when he uses his four arms at the same time, he becomes even more dangerous. Grievous is truly unique, with a strength and agility out of the ordinary, he can overcome a battalion of clones without problems and he managed to spread terror among the Jedi during the Clone Wars, and just to hear his name gave chills to certain Jedi.

Respect.



2. Darth Maul
One of the most dangerous Sith, in my opinion. Darth Maul doesn't talk much in the first film, but that's what makes him darker and more disturbing. The first time I saw Maul, I immediately liked the character. His gaze that freezes the blood, and also his fighting technique with his double lightsaber. Maul mastery the force very effectively and he manages to do stunts and acrobatics that left me gaping at my screen. Also, he can face two Jedi simultaneously and give them much trouble. Maul even managed to kill a Jedi master, Qui-Gon Jinn, which is one of my favorite jedi of the Star Wars universe.



3. Cad Bane
I discovered Bane in the Clone Wars series, and I liked this character. First by his rather cynical character and relaxed face to the situation, and also by its very cool outfit, with his big hat and coat, like the outlaws from the time of the conquest of the west. I admire Cad Bane also because he managed to escape the Jedi several times, even to escape Obi Wan, Windu and Anakin Skywalker, and also, he managed to break into the Jedi Temple and steal a holocron without get caught. With his blasters and rocket boots, Bane can fly around his enemies while strafing them from all sides. Badass. I always liked villains like him, able to cause big troubles to those who are more powerful than him.



  
                                                                                          Mathias, the Lordi Rider \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire