mercredi 12 août 2015

Special Concert Birthday

Two days ago, I celebrated a rather special birthday for me, because a year ago, to the day, August 10, 2014, I saw for the first time in my life, in live, three of my favorite artists, in the same show: the beautiful Tarja Turunen, the dynamic band Airbourne, and the legendary Motörhead!
The evening marked my mind forever, and it's with a great nostalgia and great joy that I remember all these wonderful memories, those pictures I took of this memorable Hard Rock Session and I am happy and proud to have been able to participate. I will soon see again Motörhead, for the third time, and if ever Airbourne and Tarja come back to France, I would be really glad to see them again too.
Keep Rockin! \m/


Tarja Turunen \m/



Airbourne \m/



Motörhead \m/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire