dimanche 14 février 2016

Halestorm w/ Wilson - My first 2016 concert \m/

Last night I went to Paris to attend my first concert of this year 2016 and for the third consecutive year, I start my concerts with one of my favorite bands, in my personal top 4: Halestorm. And in the first part, a group that I already knew, I had discovered and seen in live last year: Wilson.
Waited 1 hour in the cold and rain, very exhausted and breathless after the show, but super happy of my evening.

To start the evening, a group from Detroit, Michigan: Wilson. I saw this band in live last year, as opening act for Halestorm too, at the Bataclan. But see them again made me become an even bigger fan of them, and they managed so well to set the mood in the room with their sound heavy and hard. Great Wilson!


I've heard so much about them that I don't present them anymore, and being my third concert with them, I knew what to expect and it was going to be electric: Yes, Halestorm! With the beautiful and lovely Lzzy Hale, that I still love so much <3 and I always take pleasure in listening. But for this show, Halestorm made a special song, a cover of Eagles of Death Metal, in tribute to the victims of the terrorist attacks of the Bataclan. Halestorm had done a show in this room (I was there), few months ago before the tragedy. Halestorm was deeply affected and they made it clear to me and the rest of the crowd, they are with us and they love us. We also love you Halestorm, thank you to you to give us energy and smile. We all stay strong! \m/ 

Lzzy <3 I love you! \m/


And to finish, a big thanks to Wilson for this selfie with them after the show! \m/




Mathias, the Killmaster 
Fire and Blood \m/ 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire