mardi 9 février 2016

In constant War....Against Intolerance and Ignorance.

This is a message I have to launch:
I never concerned myself about external affairs in the world, for my part, I have my own personal war, for many years against these things called Ignorance and intolerance. Call me crazy, psychopath if you want, I don't fucking care, it does not distract me from my goal. I consider all intolerant and ignorant people as my enemies. I decided to start this fight the day I leave my high school because of a nervous breakdown that almost killed me, caused by assholes and son of a bitch who have rejected and annoyed me a lot because I'm different.
Yeah, I'm fascinated by things like darkness, death, paranormal and horror, voodoo, weapons (especially blades).....I like, and not ashamed to show it.
In the world we live in, I know my war will never end, but I will never surrender, because my mind will remain as solid and firmly involved in my way of life and my passions, I would not lost.
I was treated as a satanist, monster, psycho .... I was treated of crazy because I am told that this "fight" I lead is useless, but it's wrong. It must still have it of humanity in some of us.
My darkness are coming for you, intolerant and ignorant people. I may never succeed to break you, but you will never succeed on me.


Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire