lundi 1 février 2016

DiscoveRock Edition N°7 - Dead Soul

Hellcome humans, for the next and quotidian edition of DiscoveRock.

For the month of February, I'll make you discover a Swedish band, formed in 2012: Dead Soul. The band's style is rather special because it mixes Rock elements but also Electro and Blues, in an atmosphere rather dark and melodic. The singer, Slidin 'Slim, is dressed with an outfit that reminded me a bit the Blues Brothers, with hat, jacket and dark glasses, and also his singing reminds me a lot to the blues singers . I had the chance to see Dead Soul in live, in December last year, when they came to Paris, as the opening act of Ghost. I had already listened to their songs on youtube, but I wanted to see them in live, and I was not disappointed. They're really talented and deserve to be better known.
If you love the blues and rock, you will surely love Dead Soul.

Members:
- Slidin' Slim (vocals)
- Niels Nielsen (guitars)




See you next month, young fools, for the next edition ;) 



Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire