dimanche 6 mars 2016

Motörhead in Westeros - Till the End, on the Wall.

Have dreams of something you love, that's fine, but have dreams that mix several things you love is better. This is what happened to me that night, I made one of the most beautiful dreams of my life. I've always wondered what could be a mix between Metal music and Game of Thrones. Well, I have the answer now:


My dream almost looked like a video clip. I was in Westeros, specifically at the top of the wall, in the north. Although I didn't have fur or warm clothes, I didn't feel the cold. It was night, but there was light through the torches hanging on wooden poles. I saw men of the Night's Watch who appeared to prepare weapons and defenses on the wall. I even saw Jon Snow, who had his sword in hand and giving orders to a group of men. And a little further on a large wooden platform, I saw Motorhead, playing the song "Till the End". Mikkey Dee banging heavily on the battery, Phil Campbell pinched the strings of his guitar, and Lemmy was made vibrate the strings of his bass, while singing into a microphone. The band played the song, surrounded by fiery torches, while the flakes were falling slowly around them and the wind was blowing. I was the only one to see the group. Jon Snow and the Night's Watch did not seem to see them, as is the case in most of the video clips, a story is told while the band plays beside.
But in a short time, while singing, Lemmy seemed to notice me as I approached the platform where they were. Lemmy turned his head toward me and raised his thumb in the air while smiling at me before continuing to sing. I smiled too, and suddenly, lightning began to explode in the sky, but it didn't seemed to bother Motörhead. Looking down from the wall, I saw the army of the dead trying to cross the main door, and the Night's Watch has started to throw flaming barrels on the zombies from the top of the wall. And towards the end of the song, when Motörhead started playing harder, a mighty roar resounded in the air, and I saw the three dragons arrive in the ky, and on the back of Drogon, Daenerys was there as ready to fight against the army of the dead. With her dragons, Daenerys was flying towards the army of the dead and began to attack. Drogon began to breathe fire on the wights. On the top of the wall, I saw Tyrion Lannister arrive, with his armor and ax, ready to defend himself alongside the Night's Watch. And when the song ended, Motörhead have let their instruments and suddenly a great light appeared from nowhere, and Motörhead leave their instruments. I wanted to follow them, but I could not move. I wanted to talk, but I could not. Then, I saw Motorhead going into the light. And I woke up.
When I woke up, I was torn between joy and sadness. I even felt tears ready to flow from my eyes. I felt half good, but also half bad.



Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire