samedi 26 mars 2016

See evil, eye to eye

There are many days I had a very dark and violent dream about Maleficent, my favorite Disney female villain. I was a warrior, member of an order close to the design of the Night's Watch, and by order of King Stefan, with an army, I was attacking the fortress of Maleficent, on the forbidden mountain. But the attack quickly turned to our disadvantage when the monster troops started coming from all sides, and when Maleficent herself appeared, I tried to confront her face to face, but she defeated me rather easily . As a human, what could I do against her, the mistress of all evil?
Anyway, last night I even dreamed of her. Surely a sequel to my first dream.


When I opened my eyes, I was lying on my back, on a kind of large stone table in a rather dark and damp room, like a dungeon. I had my arms in cross and my wrists and ankles had been locked by chains. I tried to force it, but of course, nothing to do about it.
Maleficent entered in the room, still wearing her great demonic black dress. His eyes shone almost in the dark. Her crow came to rest on a pile of debris next, and without saying a word but rather worried, I looked Maleficent turn slowly around me, as if she was examining me. Then she started talking to me. I made a summary of what we said.
(Maleficent): "I must admit I am impressed. As much determination in one person, a mortal. I do not know if it's courage or stupidity, but I admire that."
(Me): "Listen, I do not know why you leave me alive, and I don't care! You want to be impressed? Then release me and I'll show you what I can do."
Maleficent chuckling softly at this, not at all impressed by my threat, she even seemed rather to love my anger. She put her cold hand on my arm.
(Maleficent): "So much anger ..... So much hatred ..... You are different, Mathias. You have great capacity for a mortal, but you do not use them for the good reasons."
(Me): "What do you mean?"
(Maleficent): "I saw the way you fight on the battlefield. Your strength. Your resistance. You are a leader, but more, you have the potential of a lord. You might be .... .A king. But to be a king, you must also have a queen."
At these words, she approached me and gently, her hand came gently scratching my cheek with her nails. I was pretty amazed at how she spoke. She did not want to kill me, it's almost like if I fascinated her.
(Me): "I don't understand. what you want from me?"
(Maleficent): "I want to show you the path to take, Mathias. Do not be a slave to those who think themselves above you. I saw in the flames of my visions you might being lead to a destiny bigger."
(Me): "And I guess in this destiny, there was you too?"
When I said this, Maleficent had a smile and a mischievous look to me. She even touched my face, but this time, gently and leaned toward me.
(Maleficent): "Probably."
When I saw her more closely, I found her always hostile of course, but I thought, how the evil can have such great beauty? Yes, I find Maleficent beautiful, and my heart starts pounding, without knowing why.
(Maleficent): "But it is not only your strength that fascinates me in you, Mathias. There is also something else .... ..... Who attracts me."
(Me): ".... And what is it?"
I blushed almost at that moment. But Maleficent did not answered and was content to smile at me. Then I woke up at that time.





Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire