dimanche 5 juin 2016

A stupid cunt and his stupid stereotypes about France

I am French, and proud of my origins Normandy and Brittany, and if there's one thing I can not tolerate is that we speak ill of my country, and I think the majority are in the same situation as me.
I just watched a video of classification, a "Top", described by an American or an English, and is talking about "10 things you didn't know about France," and after seeing this video, I was really red with anger. Let me explain.
The guy who is talking about France, said for example that Paris is a disgusting city, and nobody can take a step without walking on a dog poop. Again, the stereotype of the dirty French person who never cleans anything. All those who believe this, go fuck yourself. French are not dirty pigs!
Another annoying point is that he described the French as almost insensitive people, as heartless monsters. He dares to say for the French, it is normal to deceive his girlfriend or boyfriend, and that infidelity is normal for French. Asshole! You know nothing of us!
Another point about labor strikes. In the video, he dares to say that for the French, strikes are a way of life. You see this middle finger? It's for you, bastard!
And he described the French as horse meat eaters and as we like taking pleasure in killing ponies to put them in burgers? WTF? And he says that Marseille, a city in southern France, is the most dangerous city in all Europe. You know, I think there are much more dangerous cities across the continent. The thugs of Marseille are chihuahuas compared to some gangs in other cities of Europe.
So to sum up, this guy described the French as dirty, heartless and lazy people.
Am I talking about your country as you did with mine? NO! So, shut up stupid man, you don't know France.

I put the video of this moron to show you what I am talking about.



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire