mercredi 15 juin 2016

One year ago: My first KISS show!

Time passes very quickly, and I realize it again today. Although 2015 was not very good and was full of negative events, for me and for France, but yet I also keep some good memories, including one of the best concerts of my life in Paris. One year ago precisely, I finally saw for real, the legendary rock band, KISS.

And France loves you too KISS \m/

I remember during the day waiting for the evening, I was very nervous and impatient. En route to Paris, there was a lot of traffic and I was afraid of being late. But fortunately I was able to arrive on time and be well placed in the pit. Awaiting the start of the show, I talked with other fans, especially with a girl who was disguised as Gene Simmons. For she also was her first Kiss concert and she was as impatient as me.

Me, at the show \m/

The lights went out ...... The fans and myself were screaming with all our strength, arms raised ...... And suddenly ..... "Alright Paris? You wanted the best? You got the best! The hottest band in the world ..... KISS!"
Gosh ..... I would remember it all my life ..... To hear this phrase for real gave me chills. And when the show started, the whole crowd exploded. Kiss was there! Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer! On stage! I finally see them for real! It was the same thing when I saw Lemmy Kilmister and Motörhead for the first time: a dream come true and you don't want to awake.
Kiss started the concert by Detroit Rock City, and ended with the famous Rock N Roll All Night, under a shower of confetti and fireworks. Time passed quickly unfortunately, but it's like that when you're having fun. It was my first KISSxperience, and I hope to have more. :)
What I do to celebrate that? Well, in listening KISS of course \m/ 




My video of "Detroit Rock City"


Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire