samedi 13 août 2016

I met the Slender Man!

Last night I had one of the shortest but frightening dreams in my life. I think it was terrifying but awesome at the same time. Before sleeping, as is my habit, I listened to metal, I watched a horror movie, I watched videos about the paranormal ......

In my dream, or nightmare, I was lying in my bed, on my back, but I felt a strange presence in the room. I opened my eyes, and at the foot of my bed, right in front of me, Slender Man was there, standing motionless like a statue, and his head was down to me. He has no face, but I'm sure he was looking at me. I wanted to move but I could not, I was like paralyzed. I wanted to try to scream or call for help, but I had no voice, as if I had a sore throat. As soon as I looked Slender Man, my sight was disturbed and I could hear buzzing, as if insects were flying in my head. Curiously, while all the windows were closed, it was growing cold in my room. For more than ten minutes, I was paralyzed, and Slender Man did not move. Suddenly, black and giant tentacles emerged from his back and start coming to me and grab me. And a short time, I thought I heard children's laughter, like echoes through the dark. And at that moment, I woke up and my first reaction was to look at the foot of my bed, and of course, there was nothing. And at the morning, when I woke up, I had the song of Slender Man in my mind.
It is said that more we are interested by Slender Man, and the more chance it comes for us. Well, as a fan I am, I think it came to me, through my dreams. It can seem crazy what I'll say, but, I hope I'll see it again.



Have nice dreams, humans.....


Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire