vendredi 26 août 2016

Lights Out - Best Horror movie 2016 (WARNING SPOILERS)

Tonight, I went to the cinema to see a horror film which I had heard about and whose script interested me a lot: Lights Out.
Basically, this film was a short movie, which had made a buzz on youtube and was even awarded by a prize. Moreover, the actress of the short movie, Lotta Losten, appears early in the film, in a minor role, but where she is the first person to see the evil entity. Great tribute to the short film, it's well thought out. :)


The story is very simple and the film is not very long, about 81 minutes, but on the other hand, the horrific atmosphere is waiting for you. In the scenario, a family is targeted by an evil entity that is sensitive to light and can appear only in the dark. But in the film, we learn that before becoming a demon, this woman was human and was called Diana, and had been in a psychiatric hospital. Diana was not like the others, because she was suffering from a very rare disease that made her have a skin so sensitive she could not stand the light and constantly had to move in the shadows. In addition, Diana had a very reserved character, some even said that she was in fact evil and manipulative. At hospital, she met Sophie, a young girl who later, became the mother of the family who became the target of the entity. Diana had an aggressive behavior, and for the cure, doctors have tried on her an experimental practice, based on bright lights, but the experience has gone wrong and Diana died, burned alive.


After Kayako Saeki in The Grudge and Sadako Yamamura in Ring, a new horrific female character joined the ranks of the scariest: Diana. Although the film is short, moments of fear and suspense are feeling well and the jumpscares are well worked. When I was in the cinema, I saw several people jump of fear at some times of the film, as for me, I loved it. As a worshiper of horror films, I expected a lot of Lights Out, and I was not disappointed, emerged from the room with a smile and a great desire to get it at its DVD release. If you like fear and we're not afraid of the dark, go see this movie, I highly recommend it for all the fans. For a movie that was based on a short film, it was well worked and I congratulate the team for this film. For the note, I put it 9/10.
Good night, and especially ..... Leave the lights on, or she will come to get you... ;) 


But if you don't believe me, it's okay, but let's see the trailer, if you dare.... 



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire