mardi 18 octobre 2016

A 2016 100% Rock Birthday

Yesterday I celebrated my 23 years old. Is what I'm deciding to become an adult? Hmmm ..... Nooooo. Why change and impose conditions when I am as I am? Anyway, this year, the rock and metal were one more time present in my birthday, and this is what I received:


To start at the top of the list, the DVD + audio CD of "Clean your Clock", the last concert of Motörhead recorded on DVD, which took place in Munich, Germany, just some months before that Lemmy passed away. It was one of the last shows where he was in good shape, where he could do a whole concert, and where his voice did not seem too weak. They especially replayed old school songs, like Metropolis, Stay Clean, Bomber, Overkill, and my favorite of course, Ace of Spades. At least Lemmy did what he wanted, and the group left a last magnificent DVD which advance at the same level as the last album, which is really excellent.
Then, the new album of the Australian band Airbourne, released in September this year: Breakin 'Outta Hell, fourth album since their creation. What to say? Well that Airbourne has lost none of his energy and sound power. I have preferences for some songs, like Rivalry, It's All for Rock N Roll, It's never too loud for me, but my favorite is one that has the name of the album, Breakin 'Outta Hell. Airbourne must continue like that, they will become fucking legends, I am sure, because I believe in them and their talent.
And finally, my favorite Finnish band, my dear monsters I like so much, Lordi, are back with the new album, their eighth, also released this year on the same day as the album Airbourne. Monstereophonic: Theaterror vs Demonarchy. I still love how Lordi are playing with the words to create their own. The idea is interesting to have two sides on one album, like monster vs demon. The songs of the Demonarchy part also seem more aggressive. My favorite song? I say Let's Go Slaughter He Man. Although the video clip of Hug You Hardcore had disappointed me, I liked the song itself. So, not disappointed with this new album, Lordi are still overflowing with creativity to create their new costumes every time, even if I have a preference for the outfits of SFO and TBONTB eras.


A big thank you to my family and friends (French and foreign) for their nice messages. Love you all! \m/ 



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire