dimanche 9 octobre 2016

Dreams: When Lordi meets Dead Space

In recent days, I listened to a lot to lof songs of Lordi, and I replayed one of my favorite sagas in video game, Dead Space. Well, last night, I had a dream combination of both. A mix of dream and nightmare, both terrifying and awesome.

It was almost like a clip of Lordi. I could perfectly hear one of their songs, I think it was Good to be Bad. I was in my room, in the dark, dressed in the outfit of Isaac Clarke in Dead Space 2, but I had no weapons. For some reason, my house was overrun with Necromorphs. One of them wanted to pounce on me but I avoided it and give a kick to his head before running away from the room. On the walls, the ceiling .... Everywhere there were Necromorphs, roaring and howling like rabid beasts, that they are in fact.

All the necromorphs species I saw in my nightmare, from left to right:
Slashers, Fodders, Exploders, Pregnants and Crawlers

A Necromorph Slasher tried to decapitate me while I was running down the stairs, but I avoided his blade and I I pushed him. He tumbled marches with violence, and fell on another creature. In the living room, they were more numerous. A Exploder was crawling with his disgusting pustular arm, uttering twisted groans. A Fodder tried to kill me with his ax, but I stuck with my arm, and take the opportunity to push him with a kick. As quickly as I could, I ran to the garden, and it was there, I saw Lordi, in their outfits of Monstereophonic.


As in one of their videos, they were there, with their instruments, in the middle of my garden, playing the song. Amen with his mummified guitar, Ox with his bass, Mana behind the drums, Hella behind her keyboards, and Mr. Lordi singing without microphone. Without further ado, I approached and curiously, the Necromorphs dared not approach to Lordi, as if their song produced a kind of protective invisible field around them, and to me as I was approached to them. Necromorphs were looking at us, in circle all around us, and gesticulating in all directions by growling, almost like a concert crowd. Lordi seemed conscious that their music had an impact on the Necromorphs and continued to play, without fear. Mr. Lordi to suddenly took his ax, but I understand why, 'cause when the music stopped, the Necromorphs began rushing towards us, and when they were going to tear me into pieces, I woke up.
A rather short dream, but very, very scary, but yet so great. I really felt like a clip of Lordi. Why the song Good to be Bad? I don't know.




Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire