dimanche 4 décembre 2016

Airbourne at Paris - My last concert of 2016

To finish a year by the concert of a group that you like is good, but to finish with a group that is part of your top 3 personal is better. This happened to me on December 1st, in Paris, when I went to see the group that for me is the future of rock music: Airbourne.


For my last concert of the year, I was not alone, because my father was with me. I made him discover Airbourne, he loved, and he wanted to see them in live, and there too he loved. For the concert I was on one of the balconies, close to the stage, with a very good overview. I could have chosen to go into the pit, but I knew that with Airbourne, the pit would turn into a battlefield, and I was right. From the first song, the entire pit began to become a crazy mess. But that's it, the Airbourne style!
At the beginning, I was a little afraid because I had learned from the news that a group of terrorists had planned a new attack on Paris the day I went to see the concert but fortunately, the cops arrested the terrorists and defeated their plans in advance. I can not say if the concert room le Trianon was one of their targets, but I was reassured. Thank you to the police and the anti-terrorism unit.


For the concert, Airbourne played a few songs from the new album released this year, but also many old songs, such as No Way but the Hard Way, or Too Much Too Young Too Fast, and of course the best known: Live It Up and Runnin 'Wild. The atmosphere was completely electric and the room was full. Joel O'Keeffe, the leader of the band, sprinkled the first rows of the pit with cans of beer, as usual, smashing them on his skull. He also went through the crowd playing the guitar, all on the shoulders of a vigil. At one point, during a song, Joel noticed me. I made the horns of the devil in his direction, he was looking towards the balcony at that moment. He smiled, and made the horns of the devil in my direction. I was too happy. And of course, Airbourne also paid tribute to one of their idols, the great Lemmy Kilmister, playing the tribute song they created for him: It's All for Rock N Roll.


Setlist of the show:
Ready to Rock
Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast
Chewin' the Fat
Rivalry
Girls in Black
It's All for Rock 'n' Roll
Down on You
Breakin' Outta Hell
No Way but the Hard Way
Stand Up for Rock 'n' Roll
Live It Up
Runnin' Wild


Thank you fucking much Airbourne, for have made my last concert of 2016, a 200% rock show, hot as hell!!!!



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire