mercredi 14 décembre 2016

DiscoveRock Edition N°21 - Sinheresy

Sorry if there was no DiscoveRock in November, but I was not at my best and I did not feel inspired to write, but now, for the month of Christmas, I come back for The new edition. This time we go to Italy, to discover a band that I saw in concert, with whom I made a photo, and which are for me one of my most beautiful discoveries of the year 2016: Sinheresy.
Formed in 2009 first as a cover band featuring Nightwish songs, Sinheresy begins to make his own songs from 2011, but keeping his Metal Symphonic style powerful and very addictive. The magnificent voice of the female singer, Cecilia Petrini, and the powerful voice of the male singer, Stefano Sain, are in perfect coherence in the songs and with the melodic guitar riffs, the beat of the drums and the melody of the keyboards. For the moment, the band has made a demo, an EP, and their first official album, Paint the World, was released in 2013. I saw them at Paris, as opening act band for Tarja Turunen, and I felt in love immediatly with their music style and their songs. For me, Sinheresy are among the future of the Symphonic Metal.
If you like Symphonic Metal, Sinheresy is made for you.


Members:
- Cecilia Petrini (vocals)
- Stefano Sain (vocals)
- Lorenzo Pasutto (guitars)
- Davide Sportiello (bass)
- Alex Vescovi (drums)
- Daniele Girardelli (keyboards)





Bonus: my photo with Cecilia Petrini, Stefano Sain, the two singers, and Danielle Girardelli the keyboardist, after the show at Paris.



Mathias, the Killmaster
Fire and Blood \m/ 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire