mardi 27 décembre 2016

May the Force be with you Princess - My farewell and tribute to Carrie Fisher

Today, the world, even more, the entire galaxy is in mourning. It is with a heavy heart and drowned in sadness that I says farewell and pay tribute to a great woman who was a very good actress but who by her role as the Princess Leia became a symbol of the childhood of many people, including myself. I discovered Star Wars when I was a kid, and Leia became one of my favorite characters in the Star Wars saga. A female character with a strong mind, a leader, a queen .... I'm shocked to learn that Carrie Fisher died on that cursed day of December 27, 2016.

She had had a heart attack, and although she was in a stable state, it was not enough. It is with sadness that I say farewell to our dear galactic princess whom we shall love for ever. We love you, Carrie Fisher, thanks for everything you've done for us. You have joined the Force, and we will never forget you. :'(

Carrie Fisher
RIP
May the Force be with you, forever and beyond
Another star leave our world to join the sky


Mathias, the Killmaster





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire