samedi 16 janvier 2016

My 2 Motörhead gigs: The most Rock N Roll shows of my life

We all have favorite bands and concerts that mark the spirit more than others. This happened to me the two times I saw my favorite band of all time, Motörhead. I was supposed to see again the band a third time in February 2016, but unfortunately fate has decided otherwise. Fuck you fate and fuck you cancer.



1. Motörhead - Airbourne -
Tarja Turunen - Blackrain
(Hard Rock Session - August 10, 2014 -
Colmar)
The first time I saw Motörhead! A day I could never forget. My father, who is also a fan of the group, came with me. You should have seen me, I was like a kid. Motörhead was at the Hard Rock Session 2014, with three other groups, but of course Motörhead was headlining. At first I was a little worried because the weather had announced rain, but there was none. When Motörhead arrived on the stage, everyone (including me and my father) began to scream and applaud to welcome the group as required. When I saw Lemmy for the first time, arrived on stage with his bass, inside, I was like a child who sees his hero in real life for the first time.
"Good evening! Are you alright? We are Motörhead, and we play Rock N Roll!" What a joy to hear this, for real. While Lemmy was emerging from a difficult period, and although the group played a little slower than usual, the concert was excellent and I did not see the time passing. My father and I headbanged like crazy, and we sang songs. We were like children. For the concert, we were on the side of Lemmy. I had some great photos during the concert, but my only regret is to not having videos.

Setlist:
1. Damage Case
2. Stay Clean
3. Metropolis
4. Over the Top
5. Guitar solo
6. The Chase Is Better Than the Catch
7. Rock It
8. Lost Woman Blues
9. Doctor Rock
10. Drums solo
11. Just 'Cos You Got the Power
12. Going to Brazil
13. Killed by Death
14. Ace of Spades
15. Overkill



2. Motörhead 
(November 18, 2014 - Zenith, Paris)
And only a few months after my first time, I come across an ad for a Motörhead concert in Paris. And as I live near the capital, I could not resist and bought a ticket. My father did not come with me this time. During the trip, I was excited to see the group, even more than the first time. If my first concert was very good, the second was even better. Lemmy was in better shape, and the band played a lot faster. I was both happy to see again the band, but also to see that Lemmy felt better. I could not imagine that this was the second and last time I saw Motörhead live. But at least I had the chance to see and hear them in real life, and I keep wonderful memories of these two shows. Thank you Motörhead. Thank you Lemmy. And Rock N Roll! \m/

Setlist:
1. Shoot You in the Back
2. Damage Case
3. Stay Clean
4. Metropolis
5. Over the Top
6. Guitar solo
7. Suicide
8. Rock It
9. Do You Believe
10. The Chase Is Better Than the Catch
11. Lost Woman Blues
12. Doctor Rock
13. Drums solo
14. Just 'Cos You Got the Power
15. Going to Brazil
16. No Class
17. Play VideAce of Spades
18. Overkill


Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire