lundi 25 janvier 2016

Facebook is not a competition

Another point I already knew before, but I decided to finally talk about here is this mania that people on Facebook, asking as many people as friends, in order to have a maximum and feel surrounded.
For the person who has more than 1,000 friends on Facebook, and if most are strangers to him, I want to say: Ok, but what's ahead for you? It does not make you an important or famous person. And also, it's useless. Facebook is not a fucking place of competition, understood?
For my part, I have less than 250 friends on Facebook, and it suits me perfectly because I know I can count on them.
If your goal is to have a maximum of friends and does not know more than half or never talk to them, or just to get a maximum of "likes", it's useless.
The number is just a number, nothing more and it does not make you superior.


Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire