samedi 9 janvier 2016

Playing Rock N Roll....Till the End

Motörhead's latest album, "Bad Magic", has become a favorite of me and one of the best albums of the band, in my opinion. Among the songs, one of them particularly marked me. The song is called Till the End, and why is it different from the others?
Well, for starters, it is much quieter than other songs, more melodic and with a tone more melancholy too. In the song, Lemmy seems to speak of himself and his life, as a sort of autobiography in a song. He said for example, that during his life, times have changed but he knows he can not go back in time. He also said that no one can tell him what to do with his life, he knows what he want and what he is, so he was the only master of his destiny, and that is true. In the song, Lemmy also said that our memories are only ours, and they are until we return to dust.
This song is very beautiful and has a sad side, as Lemmy speaks as if he knew that the end was near and that he wanted to express it. Now every time I listen to this song, I have a lump in the throat and a heavy heart, but I remain strong and I listen.
The fact that this song entitled Till the End is in the latest album by Motörhead, is like a sign, because yes, Lemmy did what he wanted to do and he did it: he played the Rock N Roll .. ... Till the end.


Lyrics:
Don't tell me what to do my friend
You'll break more hearts than you can mend
I know myself like no one else
Nothing to defend

My life is full of good advice
And you don't have to tell me twice
Living here in paradise
Your rules that I should bend

In my years my life has changed
I can't turn back the time
I can tell you just what made me change

All I know is who I am
I'll never let you down
The rest will give you trust until the end

There ain't no rules to follow
You cant predict tomorrow
I know just who my friends are
The rest can turn to stone

Your memories are yours alone
There yours until your dust and bones
I know the things I'm looking for
I know just what I want

In my life the times have changed
I'm still in a rush
I don't want to hear your fairytales

All I know is who I am
I'll never let you down
The rest will give you trust until the end

UNTIL THE END

In your life you'll be amazed
About all you long to lose
You cant never live that life again
But one thing you will never lose
Is the signing in your head
That will still be with you till the end 


RIP Lemmy Kilmister
Godfather of Rock N Roll \m/



Mathias, the Lordi Rider
Fire and Blood \m/ 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire