samedi 1 février 2014

April 30, my first Halestorm concert

Well, for starters, I can start by shouting VICTORY. There a week ago, I saw on the internet that Halestorm will give a concert in Paris. Shortly before, I had seen that I unfortunately could not go see Ghost (Too far from home and no way to go).
I had to wait all week to buy tickets, and finally I got them.

Now it only remains for me to wait, although I'm looking forward to the idea of seeing them, especially Lzzy Hale, the great and beautiful woman singer of the group. 
I hope they will play their songs such as "I Miss the Misery", "Love Bites (So do I), "I Get Off" or" Mz. Hyde ".
To conclude, I would say again: VICTORY and THIS is AWESOME!


                                                             Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire