mardi 4 février 2014

Hevisaurus: a metal band for children but also for adults

For some months now, I know a Finnish band called Hevisaurus.
For those who do not know, Hevisaurus is a Finnish power metal band, created in 2009, and the peculiarity of this group is that all members wear costumes dinosaurs, and are clothed with rock and metal accessories (jacket leather, bracelets with spikes, etc ....). Their songs are based on the theme of childhood and fantasy. At first I did not dare speak to this group to the others, because I was afraid they would make fun of me and that they do not take me seriously, but after seeing some of my foreign friends love also this group, I am no longer afraid to show that yes, I listen Hevisaurus.

Hevisaurus is a metal band for children, in fact I might even say for all ages. There is no age for loved Hevisaurus. Already, I think it's cute, a metal band for small children. Hevisaurus probably wants to show that metal music is not necessarily violent and rough, it can be as gentle and enchanting for a child, as a disney movie.
And of dinosaurs that make metal music, I find the idea crazy but fun. And I must admit that some of their songs are catchy and really metal.
If I like Hevisaurus is because in my heart, a part of my childhood continues to live and I do not want her to go. I want to stay as I am for the rest of my life, I not want changed.
Within us, even if we do not want show it, we all remain children, somewhere in our minds and our hearts.....


                                                                       Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire