mercredi 12 février 2014

Dreams and Nightmares

It has happened to everyone to be the hero of his dreams or nightmares. We find ourselves in situations we imagine not a single moment in real life. Sometimes we find ourselves in zany situations. Yes, sometimes dreams are meaningless and often, we wakes up in thinking "but damn, what happened to me?"
It has happened to me of dreams nonsensical. A really good canadian friend told me tonight that she had fact a dream, and I was inside. I've also had dreams where I saw my friends and I lived great adventures with them, but I do not remember very well for describe in detail.
I also often dream of my idols, for example, once or Awa, the former keyboardist of Lordi, came back to see me in my house and kissed me. A really beautiful dream.
At the moment, I do not dream much, or I do not remember my dreams. But if I have again another a beautiful dream, I write about it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire