dimanche 9 février 2014

Hellfest: just a Festival, not an incitement to Satanism!

For many years, people from religious world have spent a petition in France, asking that the Hellfest is permanently banned. Of course, the reaction of the Metalmaniacs did not expect, in France, but throughout Europe. We must not forget that the Hellfest is today considered one of the leading metal festivals in Europe. I know that logo Hellfest is a devil, but it only shows the picture and name of the festival: Hell-Fest!
The religious people say that Hellfest is a way to encourage young people to Satanism. This is bullshit! Hellfest is just a music festival to entertain the Metalmaniacs and allow them to see their favorite bands. This year I'm going to Hellfest, but I'm not a Satanist, I'm a Metalmaniac, this is not the same thing, it is time that these people learn to know that.
I know I listen several dark groups, sometimes with violent lyrics, and that, it makes me a Satanist? Of course not. I'm just a Metalmaniac, which can love the thrash music like the melodic music.



Of course, I have nothing against religious people , but if they really want to ban the Hellfest , they want to deprive millions of people of their passion and their entertainment, and I find it rather shameful. People can call me Satanist if they want, but in my heart I know I'm not one, so their words are worthless.
But also, I know some Metalmaniacs will sometimes go too far in their actions, and even go so far as to threaten the people of the religious world. For me, it is just a method that will make things worse.
But hey, I do not care, Hellfest brings together millions of people every year, it is one of the biggest metal events in Europe, so, the Hellfest is not ready to die!

THIS IS HEAVY METAL!


                                                            Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire