lundi 24 février 2014

The masked bands

It is no longer a secret, but I like the masked groups or with makeup. I think it gives a unique image to the group and it allows you to create truly unique and unforgettable characters. But however, with the large number of masked bands that I like, some ask me if I love these groups, just because they wear masks or makeup. Personally, I do not like this comment, because it wants to insinuate that I am interested only by the visual of a group, but it is completely false. I do not see the point of loving a group only for its looks. If I like as much of masked bands as Lordi, KISS, Daft Punk, Ghost, Slipknot..... This is because their musics are really awesome. I'm a real fan, I love visual, but also the songs.

Those who have heard that also, will understand what I mean


                                                                                                         Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire