jeudi 17 avril 2014

2014: Important dates for me this year (concerts)

April 30: Halestorm concert (Paris)

Yeah, this is the closest date and it's very soon. I'll finally see one of my favorite bands for the first time, Halestorm. I know this group since only last year, but I became a big fan, and to hide nothing, I have a weakness for the band's singer, Lzzy Hale, I love called "my goddess of hard rock."
I prepare a little message for Lzzy and I will try to show her during the concert, even if I'm to the last row.





July 03: Ghost (Arras)
Well, I will participate to the ritual. At first I could not see Ghost this year because it was too far from home and I had to go to Hellfest. But ultimately, given the exorbitant prices of the hellfest, we have cancel the project and I was really disappointed. And finally, I've thinked "even if there is a long way ....." And finally, I could buy a ticket to go see Ghost when they will come to France.





August 10: Motorhead, Tarja and Airbourne (Colmar)
It's really my year. With my mother, my sister and a friend of her, we'll get to Colmar for a music festival. And why I want to go there? Well, to go into the hard rock session, or will play three artists that I love: The Australian band, Airbourne, the beautiful and talented Finnish singer, Tarja Turunen and also, Motörhead, one of the rock groups most legendary in the world.


Yeah, this year will be HEAVY METAL!!!


                                         Mathias, the Killmaster








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire